16 Years Providing Secure Data & Research Services
Make a Smart Choice!
Here's Our Leadership
James L. Coyne - CEO
As Chief Executive Officer of Modevity, LLC, Jim provides the leadership and strategic vision for the company and its products and services.
Mr. Coyne has spent over 30 years in the information technology industry and has been honored with many awards and individual achievements including multiple years on Inc. Magazine’s list of 500 fastest growing privately held companies. Ernst & Young’s “Fast 50”, Philadelphia Business Journal’s “40 Under 40, and Technology Entrepreneur of the Year.
Mr. Coyne graduated from The Pennsylvania State University with graduate study in Information Systems at Widener University. He is also former Chairman of Chester County Futures, an anti-poverty non-profit that promotes better life outcomes through education.
Thomas J. Canova - CMO
As Chief Marketing Officer at Modevity, Tom provides the leadership, strategy, and experience needed to support our clients in reaching their organizational objectives and goals.
Tom has extensive experience in varied industry segments including Life Sciences, Healthcare, Financial & Banking, Professional Services and High Tech. He has held management positions with global organizations including overseas assignments and has led several new technology product and marketing program launches.
Tom is a Graduate of West Virginia University with a degree in Business Administration, Major in Marketing and graduate program studies in Dynamics of Organization at the University of Pennsylvania.
- LEGAL LITIGATION INVESTIGATIVE DUE DILIGENCE SUPPORT VITAL TO PREVAILING May 27, 2020Tom J. Canova, Co-Founder, CMO Modevity
- KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER (KYC) PROCEDURES TO ASSESS CUSTOMER RISK & LEGAL REQUIREMENT TO COMPLY WITH ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING (AML) LAWS May 21, 2020Tom J. Canova, Co-Founder, CMO Modevity
- COMMERCE TIGHTENS RESTRICTIONS ON TECHNOLOGY EXPORTS TO COUNTRIES OF CONCERN, IN PARTICULAR CHINA, RUSSIA & VENEZUELA May 18, 2020Tom J. Canova, Co-Founder, CMO Modevity
- HOW WILL COVID-19 AFFECT VENTURE CAPITAL INVESTMENT STRATEGIES AND VENTURE-BACKED STARTUPS? May 13, 2020Tom J. Canova, Co-Founder, CMO Modevity
- AUTOMATION IS CRUCIAL TO SUPPLY CHAIN AGILITY IN THIS CHALLENGING GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT May 13, 2020Tom J. Canova, Co-Founder, CMO Modevity
- GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAINS UNLIKELY TO RELOCATE POST-CORONAVIRUS May 7, 2020Tom J. Canova, Co-Founder, CMO Modevity